Re: Polishing Lexan or Plexiglass

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Mark,

Try Micro-Mesh.  It is various grades of cushioned abrasives, that I used to
use for polishing scuffs on my army helicopter's windshields.  I think
Electronic Industries still stocks it.  Or talk to Basler Aviation on where
to get it.  They also make a metals version of the plastics kit too.

David E Weiss

 > Original poster: "Mark Broker by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>