Re: Mag amps and generators ?

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

 > Tesla's work at low frequency is well documented as an example we use 60 Hz
 > in the US and 50 Hz in europe. also see "harnessing the wheelwork of nature
 > by thomas Valone with refrances. The high frequency research of tesla was
 > published by the  the Tesla museun in Belgrade in english under the title
 > "Nicola Tesla" about 600 p. I think if you would do some serious study  you
 > could learn a great deal .
 >     Robert  H

		I've read a lot of Tesla fact and nonsense but I have never read or
heard of this particular bit of research.  Please give an EXACT
reference (book and page #) for your statement re: 0.0444 Hz so I can
study it.

Ed