Dan's boards

Original poster: "John Richardson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jprich-at-up-dot-net>

Dan,
Got your board today.  It sure looks impressive.  I've never done anything
like this before, and the extent of my "fine" work in fabricating
components involves 5/32 7018 and 3/4 plate.  Gonna have to get a soldering
iron.  Are there any recommendations as to what type or model I should
purchase for working on items like these boards and MMCs?  I see that they
are priced anywhere from 30-1000 dollars, and 15 or better watts.  I would
also like to here if anyone has completed their boards, and how well they
are working.

Thanks,
John Richardson