First Magnifier construction

Original poster: "Christoph Bohr by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cb-at-luebke-lands.de>

Hi All.

After buidling and optimizing my first coil I ran about some nice pics of
the Model5M demo coil made by Bill Wysock.
Although I would never dare to compare my "junkbox" coil to that
masterpiece I really felt encuraged to build a Magnifier myself.
But some research  on the internet brought up doubts if I have the
sufficient equipment to try this out.
What I want is a System capable of lets say 1,5 to max 4 KVA and thats what
I have and wanted to use if possible:

Primary: inverted cone, 1/4" copper tubing. ( the one of my ordinary coil,
) 13 turns max, 8"

Secondary: 8" polypropylene tube wound with 100 to 150 turns ( not quite
sure ) 16awg stranded wire, ca 14" winding legth ( how high above the
primary ? )

Extra coil: > 900 turns of 24AWG close wound enameld wire on a 5" PVC tube

                     or

                     560 turns of 24AWG close wound enameld wire in 8" PP tube

Topload: 2 Toroids made from air ducting 12"x4"  and 20"x5", 5" apart from
each other

Tank cap: 30nF/35KV and/or 11nF 20KV DCW, but rather only the 30nF cap for
security reasons.

200 or 400BPS SRSG ( jet to be built )

PSU: array of 5 OBITS ( 1KVA ) or the mot-supply ( estimated 4KVA max )
10KV either.

( the primary and anticipated extra coil can be seen on
<http://www.luebke-lands.de/tesla.html>www.luebke-lands.de/tesla.html )

Question: can this work at all? or am I trying something stupid by just
rebuilding what I've seen sofar.
Of course this won't be a high efficient setup, but maybe better than the
normal 2-coil setup?

Any suggestions are welcome, I know my proceeding must sound rude to these
who spend so much time calculating things I probable will never understand
completely, but why not give it a try ;-)

BTW: I deeply appreciated Finn Hammers explanation on that 3Phase MOT setup
thing, always very good and well founded reanalyses from his side, thanks a
lot.

Thanks in advance & happy coiling.

Christoph