Re: new pics of my tube coil and sockets

Original poster: "Nemphiz .... by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <nemphiz-at-hotbrev-dot-com>

Great tube coils you got there. I know what my next project will be :)

Your Tesla page is very informative.
The the information about how Tube coil works is very good,
I now better understand how they operate.

I hope you make an similar information page about sstc's.

kind regards
Andreas