Re: MOT Power Supply Questions

Original poster: "Simonas by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rasim-at-takas.lt>

Hiall,

has anybody ever tried following configuration for DC tesla coil? :
3ph outlet, 6 MOTs, 6 HV diodes
2 MOTs connected in series and those 3 pairs in star configuration..
in theory there should be 10kva 10kV power suply..

I've just built one, but have trouble correctly phasing secondaries of each
MOT..

Simonas

 > Original poster: "Peter Terren by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pterren-at-iinet-dot-net.au>