Digital Camera recommendations for coil photos

Original poster: "Dave Hartwick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ddhartwick-at-earthlink-dot-net>

(Terry--I'm hoping this is a legitimate are of inquiry)

Looking to buy a digital camera and one of most important criteria is the
ability to take good shots of my coils in action.

What are you using? Is the RF field cause problems? Good place to buy? I'm
looking for close up capability so that I can take shots of my system
components and share them with the group.

Some of these dig cams have video clip capability. I wonder how this works
for Coil vid clips?

Dave