VTTC Multi tube: filament xfmr

Original poster: "Dave Hartwick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ddhartwick-at-earthlink-dot-net>

An MOT whose secondary has been rewound with about 14 turns of #4 or #6
stranded cable will supply 4 833As with ease. I used a variac to fine tune
the voltage.

I know this has been done before, and John Freau and others will be able to
elaborate more precisely; but I tend to jump at the chance to offer
something to the list instead of endlessly taking.
Dave H