RE: I've lost my k. Can someone help me find it?

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

THANK YOU (please pardon my shouting) for performing and reporting on such
a detailed experiment.  The alleged coupling "sweet spots" have long been
suggested to theoretically be significant, but it's also been my
observation that performance simply increases with increasing k until
racing arcs occur.  Time to retire this to the "coiling myths" graveyard.
Hey, there's an idea for a useful web page!

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA

>Original poster: "Daniel Barrett by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dbarrett1-at-austin.rr-dot-com>