Re: VTTC help

Original poster: "robert heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Steve: Not to be to critical, but where is your B+ or B- supply to your 811
tube? I see no power applied to the tube, only a grid bias and a floating
cathode/fil with a grounded plate. Please review your schematic.
   Robert  H