RE: Courtesy

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I have read several quite rude replies on this list lately.  It really is
not
necessary to call someone an idiot or state that previous comments are
WRONG.
 Why not just politely make your comments and we can each make our own
judgements as to someone's intelligence?

Ed Sonderman

speech.  I apologize for
stating that I felt someone else's comments were wrong.  I guess I am not
entitled to my opinion here
on this newsgroup.

Also, be known, in my post, i never called anyone an idiot as you claim.  I
referred to a person operating a tesla
coil alone as an idiot.  I never referred to a specific person with this
term.  The term idiot is used to greatly relay
my strong feelings against this type of action as it is very unresponsible
and dangerous - or better put, just plain stupid.

But again, please forgive me.  I will keep all opinions to myself for now
on.

The Captain