Require information re use of working coil in a theatre environment

Original poster: "Flaming Eye by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <flamingeye-at-optusnet-dot-com.au>

Hi all

Question - has anyone used a working Tesla Coil in a production, if so could
you post information.

I am the production director of an opera company in Australia and we are
working on a production exploring the life of Nikola Tesla.  I am interested
in contacting anyone who has used one in a public performance environment as
there are serious safety issues which in turn attract the dreaded insurance
company vulture leeches.
I am aware of most of the safety hazards and am primarily interested in
discussing these issues with those who have been involved in a production where
public attended and the theatre company managed to obtain public liability
insurance.

Regards
;-)

Werner Ihlenfeld