YU-204 / 4PR-1000A

Original poster: "Andy Cobaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kb3ewy-at-rcn-dot-com>

Hello all,

    For those of you who have a YU-204 power tetrode made by Triton Electron
Technologies, I have just received a fax from them containing specs and
base/pinout diagrams.  The YU-204 is the same as the 4PR-1000A except as
noted on the second page.  It is in TIFF format so Kodak imaging or some
other program is required to view it.  Let me know if this is a problem.

Here is the link:

http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/YU-204.TIF

I converted hem to gif too- Terry

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/Yu-204%201.gif