Re: For pole transformer coilers

Original poster: "Edward Wingate by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ewing7-at-rochester.rr-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

> Hello Coilers,
>
> Some recent comments on the list have gotten me to wondering what protective
> measures, aside from a safety gap, should be used with a pole transformer in
> Tesla coil service?
>
> 73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL
> G-1#1214

Weazle,

Other than grounding the case, nothing.

I also recommend not connecting the neutral terminal to anything,
unless of course, you are using a 120 volt input.

Ed Wingate RATCB