pleeeese buy it.

Original poster: "Cajun Coiler by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

Ok, it looks like the HUGE coil I was planning on building one
day is probably never going to be, due to financial restraint,
so the contactor I was saving for it, is now for sale (see image)
http://members.cox-dot-net/poohbear1961/ForSale/Images/contactor.jpg
Allen-Bradley #702L-E0D92 (pdf available on request)
Contacts: (brass, double pole) 200A -at- 600 volts AC
Coil: 120 volts AC (amps unknown)
Tested, and known functional.
Make REASONABLE offer.
(I hate to say REASONABLE, but it's habit due to bad experiences)
---
C.L. Mayeux
Owner, MSB Data Systems
poohbear1961-at-cox-dot-net