From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 5:58 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Safety Gap Importance (long-sorry)

Original poster: "Brett Miller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<brmtesla-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry
> Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
> <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>
>
> Hello everyone. For the experienced coiler this may
> be boring. For the
> newbie, please make notes!

[SNIP]

> With assistance from the circuit's designer, it was
> soon determined that my
> safety gap was much too wide.

I'm glad you shared this information.  I was preparing
to implement a Terry Filter in my 6 inch system (I
already have the parts from Digi-Key) but I was going
to leave out or set too wide, a safety gap.  I'll
definately use one now, and set it to the correct
voltage for my 12/60 NST as well.  Thanks.

-Brett