Re: Geek Group is BACK!

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Do you still have lead times of over six months on those caps???

Perhaps the Geek Group could make an investment early on and purchase say
10,000 to 50,000 pieces of those caps.  That way two things will happen:

1.  No more lengthy lead times - immediate delivery
2.  Cost per piece will be reduced dramatically.

The demand is definitely there for those types of quantities.

Dan