Re: Cleaned Up MOT Stack

Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

Hi Greg/All

> I got rid of the "bird nest" wiring on my new 4-pack
> MOT stack. The thing cleaned up pretty good!
"I can see clearly now".

> 139KB closeup for widebanders:
I've now had ADSL for about five weeks and it *rocks*; that image came
through in about four seconds!

> All spade terminals are both crimped and soldered.
IMO, the *only* way to use spade terminals!  (I've seen wires 'fall' out
of crimped connections, oh too often.)

> The pennies are to prevent the safety gaps from plasma
> arcing a hole thru the ammo can.
Thought those electrodes looked familiar ;-)  Souvenirs from your days
in Blighty?

How well do the lids of those ammo cans seal against the oil?  I was
wondering whether you would get any leakage from 'sloshing' oil when
moved about...

--
Matthew Smith
IT Consultant