Re: capacitance formula

Original poster: "tesla by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-paradise-dot-net.nz>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 1:39 AM
Subject: RE: capacitance formula

> Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>
> Is this an attempt at satire i wonder or this guy just jones-ing.

I'm a bit lost here with this thread but there is NO mistake
Eo x Er x A/d using Eo of 8.854E-12 is Metric based on the System
Internationale  units of metre kilogram and second. Use of other units in
the eqn will give errored answers. The previous post by Matt although
somewhat colorful said it all. A/d in not dimensionless it has an excess "m"
on the top.
Best
Ted L in NZ