RE: OLTC update

Hi Richard,

At 12:31 PM 9/17/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Terry and list,
>
>A sort of eerie silence has replaced all the initial excitement of the OLTC
>on the Tesla list.  Any further progress?

I have been looking into ways to make the next one, doing testing, looking
into ideas...  Sort of time consuming not too exciting stuff at the moment.
 Many of the desing changes take a lot of modeling to see if they would
work and that takes a lot of time.

Mostly looking into Ken's ideas and some thoughts Richie had.

Parts for the new inductor should be here today for running at 240VAC too.
So a lot of "work" going on but not to much progress to report yet ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry