Variation of Bottle caps

Original poster: "Jason by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>

Hi all,

In our house, we get through about 10 pints of milk a week, leaving us with
about 10 HDPE 2 pint milk bottles a day. How good a dielectric is polythene?
I was thinking of making a large SW cap out of 100 or so... Assuming about
500V per bottle, thats about 20 per string. What are thoughts? I have plenty
of MMCs and a few large pulse caps, but im trying to make a coil out of
scavenged parts and see how well it performs... (MOTs, motor wire, fridge
tubing, you get the idea :)

Best Regards,

Jason
[UK Geek #1139 Rank G-2]