Re: The Fester Addams Trick . . .

Original poster: "John Williams by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jwilliams-at-edm-dot-net>

>> It be cool to do the same trick.  Sure, i guess you could
>
>> swallow a 4 foot flourescent tube,
>
>	There are people who do.  Lit.
>	Standard carny trick....
>	(IIR, there are those who do 'neons' as well, but I
>	may be wrong...)
>
>	best
>	dwp

When I first got into coiling a friend told me about that
carney act, and about a poor fellow who swallowed the
lit lamp and drew a great deal of applause.  So much so
that he took a bow before he removed the tube.  He was
dead in a few minutes.

	John