Re: 6 MOT primary Voltage

Original poster: "Tim J by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <digital_raven45-at-hotmail-dot-com>

The static safety gap is near my transformers... approx 10 mm apart as well.
35A 230VAC draw! not bad! I would REALLY up the capacitor size if you want
to use full potiental of your Tesla Coil/ PSU. I'm sure you could do 10ft or
more! I'm certain of that!

I'm constantly sizing my coil tank capacitance up/ and down. I'm running
currently 186nF. My mains draw with the 6 pack is 120VAC ~77A or 240VAC
~38.5A equiv.