Re: 6 MOT primary Voltage

Original poster: "tesla by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-paradise-dot-net.nz>

Tnx for data.

What is you safety gap spacing BTW ?

Beastie is pulling 35amps at 230v now so its really not a particularly
efficient coil I think for sparks achieved.

Spark improvemnt over previous configs yes. Easy 72" arc now. But as Static
safety and SRSG all operating coil BPS is hard to know accurately hence ARSG
in my future.

The resonant rise I was asking about was the increase in secondary volts due
Cp and Lsource resonance at 50/60Hz
Looks like we both see the same thing more Vsec than xfrmr alone will
generate.

Tnx
Ted L in NZ