Tektronix P5205 diffferential probe

Hi All,

I was thinking of getting a Tektronix P5205 differential probe (no worries,
ain't gonna pay list price ;-)):

http://www.tek-dot-com/Measurement/Products/catalog/p5210/index.html

I was just wondering if anyone has used one and if you like it and stuff?

I was going to use it for OLTC stuff were differential measurements are
really nice to have.  I have never used them before and was just wanting to
be sure they were a good deal thing to have.  I hope they would be
reasonably blowup proof and ok to use around 600V primary circuit stuff.
Are they "sort of" immune to external noise and all that. Just thought I
would ask around ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry
	terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net