Re: Big streamers in small basements

Original poster: "Kurt Schraner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <k.schraner-at-datacomm.ch>

Hi Dave,

not trying to translate Bouwers's text, it can be said, the screen to be
of very simple construction.  It needs to be some insulating sheet, like
impregnated paper (=Bouwers's) or "wave-form-hardplastic-roof" (=my one;
from some garden supply supermarket (- spelling?? - sorry!)). It's
hanging 22cm(~9") below the ceiling, and 71cm(28") above the TC's
toroids. The hanger-insulators are wood. Please contact me off list, if
you like me to translate Bouwers's text.

Cheers,   Kurt

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "Dave Hartwick by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ddhartwick-at-earthlink-dot-net>