Re: Are these capacitors suitable for PFC????

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Andy,

They should work fine as PFC caps.

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman
Stoneridge Engineering

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Andy Cobaugh by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kb3ewy-at-rcn-dot-com>