RE:Goal is Hi-Fi Stereo (dual) SSTC singing arc system

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

>1.  Need to create a DC power supply.  Will use 115VAC mains, bridge
>rectified with about 16000uF, 450V smoothing capacitor

actually you don't need this - Richie simply superimposed his signal on the
50Hz - it was quite recognisable. The aim is just a novelty, not hifi.

wild sounds could be made using this
type of apparatus to produce sound waves.  No more mechanical excursion of a
speaker cone to limit the response times
of various sounds as in regular speaker systems.

My goal is actually to produce a stereo system comprised of two independent
SSTCs spaced apart to produce stereo
sound.  Sue G. at a recent tesla event managed to output some pretty clear
audio IMHO with her VTTC.

Sure, "singing arcs" have been done already, but i don't think anyone has
done a hi-fi stereo system yet!!!!!!

Coming soon . . . the tesla boombox!!!!!!

Dan