Re: water filled tubing primary?

Original poster: "robert heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

davep: I have both water cooled transformers and capacitors. Water is used
to cool the insulating oil. but is not in the high voltage portion of the
devise. A small fountain pump will circulate all the oil you nead to move.
     Robert  H