Re: MicroSim's PSpice Student vs. SiMetrix Intro

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Sure, ngspice may have been okay back in the dark ages, but theres no reason
anyone should go through the trouble of using command line prompts, and
schematic text node files anymore.  Believe me, i've already paid my dues
with that garbage.