Re: Anyone ever successful with Ball Lightning generation here?

>>. . . One common thread is LARGE currents, . . .

> or high power?
	While i said 'power', earlier, it is notable that

	two of the (incidental) replications (that i
	'like') involve highish currents at modest voltages:
		Large storage battery switching
			Typically 700VDC or so, submarine
			Also high humidity
		Fault and testing (simulated faults) in
		power plant generation (typically 10KVDC)
			(Instances reported were in
			_hydro_ plants, humidity.)
	cf references posted earlier for details on these
	'anecdotes'.

	If we take the Golka effect as BL (15VAC (?)) at
	Yecriminy amps (150,000?), then THAT is LV also.

	At a guess, it can be done either way, 'wild' BL
	uses high, but not Super High voltages.  )Lighting
	advances step wise, a few MV per step.  Until it
  	is known WHAT, i suggest we can't be sure how much
	of that goes into the BL generating mechanism.

	best
	dwp

...the net of a million lies...
	Vernor Vinge