Re: Anyone ever successful with Ball Lightning generationhere. . . .

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "davep by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<davep-at-quik-dot-com>

> >There are also alot of people that claim to have seen ufos
>         BL is not so improbable.
>
>         And, at least once, bounced down the center aisle
>         of an airliner.  Inside.
>         cf
>         Ball Lighting & Bead Lighting, Barry.
>         (This is a nice, scholarly work.....)

	I'be been hearing this ANECDOTE for years, but have no reason to
believe it.  If it had occurred it would have been a most sensational
event, and I think it is interesting that it was never reported (at
least not since 1945) in Aviation Week, Aerospace Daily, or any of the
other aviation magazines I read.  The event should have also have been
reported in some of the science magazines, popular or otherwise, and to
my knowledge it wasn't.

Ed