Re: FL Teslathon Pictures and CAGE OF DEATH

Original poster: "Mark Fergerson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mfergerson1-at-cox-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

> It always amazes me that these faraday cages and such in tesla
> demonstrations are always called the Cage of Death or Birdcage of Doom
> etc...  Although it looks frightening, its probably thee safest spot around
> the tesla coil.

  Well, if it were called "The Safest
Spot Around The Tesla Coil", the
audience might wonder why they aren't in
it!

  Mark L. Fergerson