RE: T & R Electric--still viable Piglet supplier??

Original poster: "Cajun Coiler by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

If it's a matter of them only selling to companies, just
get a business license.  Filling out a $0 tax form every
month for a year, is a small price to pay to get your
pigs, and possibly other special "only to companies" items.
The actual filing fee though, is a little more, and will
vary from county to county... here, it's $50, or $25 after
June 15th.  At the end of the tax year, you can let it
lapse, and return to "regular citizen" status, or renew.
I personally, have been renewing for almost 10 years now,
and it has made it a LOT easier to buy from distributors,
and open revolving accounts with them.

---
C.L. Mayeux
Owner, MSB Data Systems