Re: Oh the humanity . . . how could they ? ? ? ?

Absolutely agree. with Charles. If they haven't been damaged or scraped
yet, you might be able to work
out a deal to sell a few here on the list for those toroids that you
yourself don't want (there are
always coilers looking for good deals on toroids).

Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Charles Brush by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cfbrush-at-interport-dot-net>