RE: Oh the humanity . . . how could they ? ? ? ?

Original poster: "Charles Brush by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cfbrush-at-interport-dot-net>

><snip>
>
>Turns out, the company decided to clean out this store room and tossed
>practically everything out in the dumpster including the toroids.  I ran to
>the dumpsters out back and they were completely empty - apparently i just
>missed the trucks.
>
>A sad, sad day . . . depressing.
>
>I know we had at least 2 of those giant toroids 15" x 4 feet or something.
>Man, their probably a couple grand apiece easily!!!!
>
>"Captain Corona"

I wouldn't give up so quickly.  You could still I'd find out who owns
those dumpsters , call them, and offer them whatever scrap rate they
want for those toroids.  Better do it fast while there is still a
chance of getting a couple of toroids intact however.

Zap!

Charles Brush
http://www.VoltNet-dot-com