Re: One of the biggest MMCs ever?? - Questions

Original poster: "Bill Vanyo by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <vanyo-at-echoes-dot-net>

I arranged mine end-to-end for one reason:  The lead wires on my bleeder
resistors were too short to reach from one end of the cap to the other,
and I didn't want to bother soldering in short little pieces of wire.
Putting the caps end to end, I could twist their leads together, and
have enough left over on the other side of the mounting board (Grade
G-10/Fr4, Garolite Sheet from McMaster-Carr) to bend back and attach the
bleeder resistors.

	- Bill Vanyo

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Gregory Peters by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <s371034-at-student.uq.edu.au>