Re: lower limit to break rate

Original poster: "jimmy hynes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chunkyboy86-at-yahoo-dot-com>

i was worried about the cooling thing. i guess i'm probably near the dip in the
curve where either increasing or decreasing the break rate would help. i would
have to either make a new toroid or add some primary turns(not just move the
tap) to get it to tune with lower capacitance. thats why i was asking first

 Tesla list