Re: new toroid

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com>

In a message dated 9/5/02 2:53:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> hi all
>         iv just taken delivery of my 12" x 48" toroid made from aluminium
> sections used for lagging pipes
> would people take a look at it and give me there opinions please
> www.geocities-dot-com/colinheath2002/
> and its under 12" coil project at the bottom of the page
> many thanks
> colin heath

Colin,

That's a real beaut! Looks a lot like the toroid of Kurt Schraner's
"Black & White" coil and about the same size, as well.

David Rieben