Re: TV set O-Scope

Original poster: "robert heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Terry : Thanka for your responce, but you dont understand. I have two duo
trace 250 Mhz scopes I am in nead of a low frequency scope fold back long
trace scope not a high speed scope. Dumont once made scopes that would start
at 1/2 Hz. Even that at times is to fast, but now no one makes a very slow
speed scope. I nead to display sub-sonic wave forms and a TV with sweep
coils is ideal for that type of display These modern high speed scopes are a
waste of time in displaing events with long times beteen events, but a
lengthy display of that event. Trigger start will display the event, but not
the long time between events. That is what I nead to see.