Brass fittings

Original poster: "John Richardson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jprich-at-up-dot-net>

Hi John and Terry,

  These fittings should be in stock at your local auto parts store, and if
not they can be found at any tractor-trailer repair facility.  Here in Upper
Michigan, there are more semi's on the road than pickups, so these are
everywhere.  When I'm working on trucks, I usually pay .50-1.00 dollar
apiece for smaller line sizes.  Also, a plumbing shop should have similar
compression fittings for copper water line and gas line.
I don't even know if it's a practical idea, but now you guys know where to
look.
(John-Couldn't find pictures on the web, but keep in mind that I'm literally
a fetus when it comes to computers, only had one for 1.5 months!)

Thanks,

John Richardson