submitting pictures to the list -how?

Original poster: "Jolyon Vater Cox by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jolyon-at-vatercox.freeserve.co.uk>

Dear All,
I would like to submit picture of my latest "Spiderweb Primary" to the list so
that any interested parties will be able to see it.
(I also have pictures of my HV supply and Capacitive Transformer tesla coil in
case anyone interested in seeing these as well)

How do I do this- and are there any formalities involved?*

Yours, Jolyon.

*If you send the pictures as file attachments to:

terry-at-hot-streamer-dot-com

They will be posted in about 15 minute to the directory at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/

-Terry