Re: RE: WinTesla Equations Version 5.5

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <leehennes-at-cox-dot-net>

Hi all...

A useful formula taken from empirical data in high voltage engineering is:

V= 2440 d + 61 d^2

V: voltage in kv
d: gap in inches

This is for average conditions at sea level so it too only gives reasonable
estimate but i believe it more accurate than WinTesla.

Lee