Re: MMC Caps

John has GOT to have a flaky design. He's been eating caps since the
beginning (he's been running Geek MMCs for a while) and blowing them. The
problem is, John's using the same specs to design from as everyone else, and
he's the only one blowing caps. I *really* think that it's part of the
design, maybe the spacing of the caps or something else in the coil, and I'd
love to know exactly what it is, to prevent it from happening in the future
to John, and other coilers. Any ideas?

http://resourcecenter.msn-dot-com/access/plans/default.asp