Re: Wrong Welder?

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Gregg,

Did you try the welder set at about 50% power?  Perhaps setting it for the
highest amperage is doing opposite of what you think?

Easiest thing to check and most obvious.

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX