Re: Re: Wrong Welder?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <network-at-neXband-dot-com>

You wrote:

>Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz "
>
>Gregg,
>
>I think your welder is exactly the right sort for
>ballasting. Are you sure the welder works OK? Have you
>tried to weld anything with it? What do you mean 1
>inch arcs? 1 inch arcs from where to where?
>
>Regards,

You bring up a good question.  I haven't tried welding with it yet but
will try it out as soon as I have some dry weather.  I can tell you that
the internal fan was going when I tried this but I guess that really
doesn't mean anything:)  The one inch arcs was from a rod(on a long pole)
connected to the pig's case, arcing to the HV output terminal on top of
the pig.

Hope this helps
Gregg Adams