RE: Setting gaps

Original poster: "Dave Hartwick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ddhartwick-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Great idea Weaz, one of which I've not thought.
Dave H

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

Hello Coilers,

This is so obvious but I'll toss it in just for the record in case
the idea never came to mind for others.  You can't beat a nice set
of drills in 1/64" increments for a fine set of feeler gauges that
makes setting the main and safety gaps consistantly easy as pie.

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL
G-1#1214

Listening: 147.030+ and 442.075+
E-mail:    weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca