Toriod construction

Original poster: "Matt Morrissette by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yinzara-at-MIT.EDU>

I didn t receive a reply to my last posting. I have a 29 major 6 minor diameter
toroid made from a 6 metal dryer tube taped together with aluminum tape and a
piece of Styrofoam put in the center and covered with the aluminum tape.
Should I cover the pipe itself with tape since it is already metal?  It has
ridges on it because it s one of those expandable ones.  Is it necessary?

Matt Morrissette