Re: More MOT supply questions

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hhchicken1-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi Mike,
I don't have an inductance meter, so I just chose the two MOTs with the largest
spacing for my outer two - in fact they were quite different core sizes etc so
the inductances were probably completely different, but it seems to work fine.
OTOH, that was with my 6-pack supply and if you're only going for a 4-pack,
spacing probably doesn't matter so much - especially under oil.  I'd say as
long as the inductance-matching ones have at least a couple mm of space you'll
probably be fine.

Henry