Re: Large Super Strong Magnets, quench Tesla coil spark gaps

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com>

In a message dated 10/15/02 7:00:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Hey, I'm in desperate need of money now, so I'm gonna sell off one of my most
> prized pieces of physics equipment, I have 2 very large, extremely powerful
> horseshoe magnets.
>
> These babies can deflect a compass from over 4 feet away!
>
> They are 8 inches Long and 3 inches wide.
>
> The poles are 3inchesX1 3/4inches.
>
> If these two come together it will take several people or more to pull them
> apart. Use them the quench large Tesla Coil tank circuit spark gaps, magnetic
> grappling hooks, magnetism demonstrations, these guys are very strong!
>
> They seem to have came out of a radar tower, they're a matching pair.
>
> Please e-mail me if interested.

Hi Mercurus?

Sorry to hear of your financial difficulties (I can feel for you as I've been
there myself). However, I may be interested in those big magnets.
Where do you live and how much do you want for them?

Thank you,
David Rieben